FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
Dynatech is the hub of competencies of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 countries.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 19 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
Senior QA ENGINEER
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Develop and maintain automation tests;
- Execute manual and automated test cases and analyze results;
- Identifying and reporting issues;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure throughout quality of the end-to-end functional process.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in manual testing;
- 2+ years of experience in test automation (preferably Selenium, Appium);
- Knowledge of any OOP language;
- Experience and knowledge in using Git and in CI/CD;
- Experience in API testing;
- Practical knowledge and experience with quality assurance methodologies and software development methodologies;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Very good written English.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Docker containers;
- Experience in performance testing.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
Monthly gross salary range is 3600 EUR – 4300 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY