FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 13 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing really fast, and we are expanding our team. We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Business Analyst.
As Business Analyst your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis and documenting processes. To succeed in this role, you should have analytical mindset and willingness to take ownership of new process initiation.
- Work with stakeholders to gain deep understanding of business requirements;
- Transform business ideas to precise technical requirements;
- Compose and word technical requirements for change requests and create acceptance criteria for Dev and QA teams;
- Elaborate new change request with cross-functional teams;
- Create test cases and user story scenarios, agree on sanity checks with stakeholders, participate in first testing sessions;
- Participate in release and hyper care support during first 2 weeks after deployment;
- Analyze, evaluate and search for possibilities to improve existing processes (to simplify, automate);
- Be responsible for and keep up to date documentation concerning current business processes.
- Several years of experience in realizing products and services – starting from a high level business model over identification and definition of processes and IT requirements and finally testing of the implemented end-to-end solution;
- Prior experience with technical documentation writing and flow visualisation;
- Very good knowledge in methods and tools for business analysis and requirements engineering;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure a product or service and needed processes in a way that they are easily comprehensible to your stakeholders (mainly product managers and developers);
- Very good verbal and written communication skills. Good knowledge of English, Russian and Latvian language skills.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Good understanding of Travel and GDS (Global Distribution Systems);
- Ability to read and understand code;
- Experience with Kibana, Grafana and Looker;
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
- Degree in computer science or IT with a focus on business analysis and requirements and process engineering.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then salary range for this position is from 2100 EUR gross till 3500 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY