FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 13 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
AWS DataOps Specialist
We are growing fast and looking for an AWS DataOps specialist who will actively participate in, lead and promote data-driven culture in our company as well as recognize the interconnected nature of the data analytics team and information technology operations. If you are ready to take responsibility for the development of data services and provide technical solutions to our data-hungry businesses – we are waiting for you!
- Ability to collect and analyze data delivery and processing requirements for the entire data lifecycle from data preparation till the reporting;
- Experience with Columnar databases (AWS RedShift);
- Hands-on experience ETL process design and implementation and Data Transformation tools;
- Strong understanding of horizontal data scalability principles;
- Understanding of Public Cloud data platforms (AWS);
- Experience with BI Platforms (Google Looker).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Hadoop / Spark / AWS tools (Lambda, Kinesis, Firehouse) / Node.JS;
- Experience with Self-Service BI;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code concepts (Terraform);
- Experience with automated monitoring, alerting and self-healing architectures;
- Experience with huge amounts of data (Big Data) and data pipeline creation, maintenance and process improvement.
- Ability to find the best possible solution for a specific business need;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments;
- Take technical ownership and provide technical direction of Dynatech data platform development;
- Have strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Ability to guide, and inspire team members in technical growth and education;
- Systemic approach to problem detection and prevention.
- Technical choice freedom (within common sense);
- Bureaucracy-free work environment, solution-oriented approach;
- Strong influence on company wide data-oriented culture.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is starting from 3500 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY