FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 19 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
Affiliate Marketing Project Manager
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing fast, and we are expanding our Marketing team.
In this role you will be responsible for developing innovative ways to acquire and activate new advertising partnerships, proactively source, and set up new customer acquisition channels to support the business with quality leads and sales growth.
- Develop affiliate marketing partner program description and its strategy within the Company from scratch, proactively look for opportunities and making recommendations that align with the Company’s goals;
- Lead relationship management with new partners/ affiliates/ affiliate networks/ leadgen channels and platforms for a variety of travel projects on international markets (USA, Canada, UK), work towards traffic optimization ensuring business KPI's are met;
- Support the growth of leads and sales through the development of advertising partners of all types (e.g. media buyers, web publishers, affiliates, and other channels);
- Identify, recruit, and activate affiliates, create and develop an affiliate database
- Communicate with and engage affiliates with blog posts and newsletters; develop, implement, and monitor affiliate promotions;
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop creative assets and all other resources required for the day-to-day operations;
- Work side by side with the other marketing team members responsible for lead gen to understand overall goals, product strategy, and monthly/quarterly planning;
- Keep your affiliates informed on new products and program enhancements and motivate them to continue promoting your brand;
- Track affiliate sales and performance and manage payments in a timely manner
- Represent and defend program’s interests within the company, and more.
- 2+ years of relevant digital marketing experience, affiliate marketing experience will be considered as advantage;
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI’s, and profitability levers;
- Strong partner or client management skills;
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, as a lot depends on seniority level and prior experience. But if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position is not less than 2400 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY