FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 13 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
Head of Advertising Department (TRAVEL)
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing really fast, and we are expanding our Marketing team. We are looking for a Head of Advertising team who is comfortable with working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing travel industry environment.
As Head of the Advertising department for Travel projects, you will play a pivotal role by taking ownership for generating qualified sales leads and opportunities. You will work across all marketing channels identifying ways to deliver results at targeted customer acquisition costs.
- Plan and drive demand generation activity, overseeing it from execution to analysis;
- Identify new inbound and outbound marketing activities that deliver a flow of qualified leads whilst monitoring ROI and optimising CAC;
- Deliver against the weekly, monthly and quarterly lead generation targets;
- Support CMO with the forecasting of quarterly lead generation targets;
- Understanding the paid social, paid search, and retargeting channels;
- Research and develop effective value proposition and messaging for target verticals;
- Define success metrics and own the performance analysis of demand generation activities, ensuring ongoing optimisation, and analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation to meet sales targets;
- Track marketing campaign ROI and control the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance, adjusting planned budget allocation in line with results and in-line with annual sales objectives;
- Track lead lifecycle and conversion rates from inquiry to closed deal through our marketing automation platform.
- Excellent written and verbal English language;
- Proven 5+ years experience in partnering with sales teams to drive leads through multi-channel outbound and inbound marketing campaigns;
- Experience working cross-functionally with various marketing teams to coordinate campaigns from end to end;
- Experience managing marketing budgets, allocating and optimising spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results;
- Self starter and work well under pressure in a high growth environment that is constantly changing;
- Expert understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving pipeline growth;
- You’ll demonstrate excellent communication skills including data crunching and storytelling;
- You are analytically inclined, with exceptional project management skills and rigorous attention to detail.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary range is 3500 EUR – 4300 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY