FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 13 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
Dynatech is the IT center of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. Dynatech provides IT, marketing, operational, and administrative support to the following businesses:
Dyninno Travel. Focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients. It manages the brands ASAP Tickets, International Travel Network, as well as a number of online services.
Dyninno Fintech. Provides retail clients with access to loan and payment services in Europe and other regions. It also manages the neo-bank DynaPay and the brands CreditPlus, CreditPrime and EcoFinance.
Dyninno Entertech. Brings together millions of talents and thousands of companies in the US and Canadian entertainment industry through allcasting.com and kidscasting.com.
Our people are our strength: thanks to their talent, experience and professionalism we are always one step ahead of our competitors. We are fascinated with technology and with the job we do every day. We build the business, provide career growth opportunities and nurture a corporate culture that helps our people to develop. We are a multinational and multicultural team, united by a common goal. Today over 300 people work at Dynatech. We have offices in Latvia and India.
Press Relations Manager / Media Relations Manager
We are looking for an experienced communications professional to serve as Press Relations Manager/Press Secretary. This position reports to the PR Director and works in close collaboration with the rest of the PR team as well as staff throughout the organization to identify opportunities for greater DYNINNO visibility in the mass media. Ideal candidates are PR professionals with deep experience in the Travel field successfully pitching national & international reporters and broadcast media, drafting press releases and statements. We will deeply appreciate candidates who will be flexible in their workstyle, able to easily adjust to changing priorities, and a team player who can solve problems to meet organizational goals.
- Develop press relations with business, travel and digital industry media and VC media in several markets: the USA, Philippines, Moldova, Italy, UK;
- Drive external eminence for Dyninno through proactively pitching stories positioning the company;
- Develop and maintain media lists and contacts, monitor media coverage and process incoming media requests;
- Explore and arrange speaking opportunities for the executive team and publication opportunities on an unpaid basis;
- Develop talking points and prepare the executive team for media interviews and conferences;
- Oversee annual awards ceremonies in the digital and travel industries, prepare applications for participation and awards, as well as manage further processes;
- Perform necessary research inside the company to promote the company’s messages and stories, including but not limited to writing letters to the editor, reports, press releases, fact sheets and talking points;
- Create the company’s media kit, develop it and keep it updated;
- Oversee and update information about the group in external sites.
Core qualifications & skills:
- At least three years of experience in public relations;
- Background in media relations or strategic communications, in particular with B2C / digital, including the travel industry for at least a year;
- Experience in awards management;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Strong writing, editing, and presentation skills;
- Experience in corporate PR will be considered an advantage.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every сandidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary range is 3100EUR – 3600 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY