FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 19 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
We are looking for the Graphic Designer who will be primarily responsible for delivering a high volume of corporate branded graphic design requests. The right fit for this role will have a portfolio demonstrating ability to create clear graphic communications, have the ability to receive a creative request and execute the request successfully, have a strong preference to work collaboratively and be part of a team. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
- Design corporate identity of company, visual products for print and office needs;
- Create visual graphics for socials and communication channels;
- Sketch video presentation story boards;
- Support motion designers in creating visual graphic and small illustrations;
- Design presentations and create infographics;
- Stay on top of industry trends in graphic design and generate ideas for new visual content.
- 3+ years of proven experience with graphic design, strong portfolio;
- Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator knowledge;
- Knowledge of composition, color theory, typography, layout and grid;
- Ability to communicate well in English;
- Ability to work under pressure and take a flexible approach to service delivery;
- A high degree of time management and organizational skills;
- Capacity to prioritize;
- Ability to plan and monitor progress with excellent attention to details;
- Ability to present and argue design solutions with colleagues from different levels;
- Persistence in relation to difficult projects and challenging situations;
- Creative approach to problem solving.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Sketch video presentation story boards.
If this is the role for you, send us your CV and please include the link to your portfolio.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary is starting from 2000 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY