FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 13 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
Junior Data Analyst
We are looking for a responsible person who enjoys working with a lot of data and whose strong side is logical thinking. The mission of this role is to assess vast quantities of data regarding our business and markets. As a Junior Data Analyst you will create KPIs and tools to evaluate the processes and products, provide your input in the data analytics and work with a lot of sensitive sales floor metrics.
- Analyzing all sales related data in different formats on daily / weekly / monthly / yearly basis;
- Providing summaries of the data received, notifying about any discrepancies in the data field;
- Communicating with other departments if/when necessary;
- Following up on the progress of sales KPIs, sharing ideas for improvement;
- Providing visual and representable data for sales departments;
- Other data-related tasks
- Excellent written and verbal English and Latvian skills;
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills;
- Ability to learn fast and use the new information meaningfully;
- Great time management skills and ability to plan task delivery individually depending on the deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure and switch between tasks freely;
- Previous experience in data analytics, Excel, Looker or other BI tools practical knowledge would be considered as advantage
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary is 1400 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY