FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
Dynatech is the hub of competencies of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 countries.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 19 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
Finance Change Lead
Trevolution is seeking candidates for a Finance Change lead position. We are looking for a person who can take responsibility over the finance systems, processes improvement and will be responsible for quality of financial information and controls implementation. This person serves as an owner of finance and operational systems architecture, reconciliation, and processes excellence.
Improve the quality of data and finance’ processes by assessing the systems gaps, facilitating requirement gatherings, and executing projects to implement the necessary changes.
Develop road map and change management strategy to enable effective deployment of initiatives required by the finance and operational systems.
Core decision-maker and functional owner of multiple financial systems and controls.
- Improve the quality of data and finance’ processes by assessing the systems gaps, facilitating requirement gatherings, and executing projects to implement the necessary changes;
- Develop requirements analysis, systems and process design and testing activities across a range of high impact financial technical projects;
- Identify impacted stakeholders, and assess change, including security of change, impact to technology, process, and people, risks / benefits associated with change, and readiness of change;
- Work closely with software developers, operational team, accounting team and project managers across all regions and trading desks;
- Partner with Finance teams to modernize processes through digital finance transformation;
- Participate in process development and improvement discussions to help determine performance metrics;
- Diagnose root cause and recommend end-to-end solutions that use digital workflows and tools and harness the power of robotic process automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to reinvent and accelerate work;
- Formulate a communication strategy to keep participants / users informed about the direction of the team’s transformation efforts;
- Orchestrate the creation of comprehensive playbooks and procedures to ensure clear documentation for operational and control purposes;
- Maintain compliance for SOX as well as manage and lead implementation and ongoing maintenance of ITGC and BP controls for relevant systems as well as partner closely with the Accounting teams to complete audit requests, walkthroughs, and provide samples/evidence. Ensure proactive scheduling of key deliverables, milestones, and deliverable tasks;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with other system owners across the organization, partnering closely on system selection, integrations, and synergies across technologies.
- Previous working experience as a Project Management or Business Analyst in the last 5 years;
- Experience working in international company;
- Very good English language skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Problem-solving competency and orientation to results;
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle and technologies used in software development;
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira.
Nice to have:
- MBA or advanced degree in finance preferred;
- Any global financial certificate is a preference (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, etc.).
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
What we offer:
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then monthly salary for this position is 7000 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY