FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 19 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
User Support and Access Management Specialist (Helpdesk 2nd level)
- Providing user and technical support for company employees;
- Troubleshooting incoming issues by analysing errors in software;
- Coordinating with other support teams and departments to provide solutions to issues;
- Monitoring internal systems performance;
- Tracking tickets in queue and ensuring SLAs are met accordingly;
- Updating employees on the status of their service requests;
- Logging all service requests and updating tickets as needed;
- User access management;
- Other similar tasks.
- 2+ years relevant IT experience, preferably in the Helpdesk environment;
- Good written and verbal knowledge of English;
- Good communication skills, ability to work in the team;
- Interest in solving standard and non-standard problems;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work in shifts (9:00-18:30, 14:00-22:30).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with ticketing systems such as JIRA;
- Linux knowledge;
- Knowledge of Latvian and Russian languages;
- Experience with Active Directory.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
The monthly gross salary is starting from 1400 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY