FOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
DYNINNO Group has offices in 13 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
HR Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our rapidly growing Team. This will be a highly impactful role responsible for HR best practices and initiative in one of the business domains. If you are passionate about developing recruiting and retention strategies that connect meaningfully to our growing business needs, then this is the right role for you.
- Consulting management and providing daily HR guidance on different issues;
- Acting as a trusted point-of-contact for all levels of employees to escalate and address their issues and concerns;
- Running the full-cycle recruitment process, focusing on high-priority roles in different departments (IT, marketing, etc.) and locations.
- Managing an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience;
- Executing on talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans;
- Driving planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives.
Main competencies and skills:
- Deep and progressive experience as a HR Business Partner/HR Generalist;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach and partner with various levels of employees;
- Deep expertise in different HR domains, especially recruitment, onboarding, talent management, communications;
- Resilient and flexible mind-set willing and able to quickly adjust among constant change;
- Excellent diplomacy and judgment when handling routine as well as emotionally charged situations;
- Ability to think strategically and implement ideas/programs tactically;
- Very good English skills.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then salary for this position is 2100 EUR gross per month.
- Health insurance;
- Diverse opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Learning oriented work culture: exciting lectures and workshops organised by colleagues and team leaders;
- Possibility to take part in international conferences and online courses;
- Work-life balance environment: flexible work hours, fun office events, an in-house library, employee discount programs;
- Delicious treats at the office: weekly snack days, monthly morning brunch, and daily supply of fresh fruits;
- Spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.APPLY